MusicBox MusicBox

Very nice...

I like particularly the way it loops. Could be a nice e-card or something like that.

Mario's Fail Mario's Fail

Not bad

Why did you blank out the word idiot?

JosephAS1 responds:

I was too lazy for writing the word "idiot" propely... that's why

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

After seeing this...

I am severely disturbed. Nice job though. I like your drawing style.

Ban That Fulp! Ban That Fulp!

addicting

6th place!

Manly-Chicken responds:

Kewl.

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

Beautiful

Nice artwork, nice story, just you could add a lower graphics setting (If there is one I'm an idiot)

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

I love this

This is a great game. Point taken about the upgrades. Nice job.

Leaving Death in Their Wake Leaving Death in Their Wake

2 problems

1: The vocals. They're overdone - your voice just isn't raspy like you're trying to make it sound. Use effects or get someone who can speak like that better.

2: The cymbals. They kind of form the spine of your piece, holding it together, but the rhythm is either reasonably complicated, there isn't one, or i just don't get it. Simplify them - when they cut in at 00:41, they have potential, but the times aren't exactly right, at least not in my ears.

Overall, though, very good. I appreciate you thrashing out a back story BEFORE you write the music rather than after.

Cmdtrigun responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I know my voice isn't nearly deep enough for what I wanted but effects weren't working out, if I had a sound sample that would've been best I suppose. I know that the beat of the song is hard to get a grasp of and that's why the cymbals sound weird like that; this isn't something I'm going to change but I can see that it's off-putting for some people. Thanks for the comment and the 8, they are much appreciated :)

Waiting for a Brighter Side Waiting for a Brighter Side

Awesome job.

I personally consider it an improvement on both songs.

"dread battle" "dread battle"

Um what?

You have interesting dreams; this could be a boss battle, but i see it more as a kind of chase song. Very ice job though.

Ankalegon responds:

yea, doesn't really have a chariot feel at all lol..
that trombone makes me think of something huge and scary coming out of the ground to give chase.
a chasey feel...