Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

Awesome

Best star wars parody I've seen... ever.

Potter Puppet Pals! Potter Puppet Pals!

Love it.

That dude down there is retarded, you can find this anywhere you look, google vids and youtube, they all jacked it from you, why does he think it says "NEIL CICIEREGA" in big letters in the beginning?

Zune Zune

WTF...

Why the hell would you post a commercial on NewGrounds? Try, next time, to make something funnier. I'll give you a three because the animating could have been worse.

Smash Kingdom Smash Kingdom

Hahaha!

They never got old! And now we know that they lied mostly about the clone thing. It was funny; and very long!

-Play- -Play-

Nice!

It's pretty nice, and filming it with Rotoscope means you did a good amount of work on it. It has a nice beat and the actions are timed well with the sounds (when you stomp, the beat plays, there's no delay)

The death of breadman The death of breadman

Pretty funny

Funnier and a lot bloodier than the 1st one

Welcome to Newgrounds! Welcome to Newgrounds!

Funny!

Nice! That Gavin dude back there is retarded. I am noobish and I am proud because that video made me feel that way. Good luck with another submission!

Why SSBB has delayed Why SSBB has delayed

...

I'm not gonna be harsh like them but it is pretty retarded. I agree with you with the spoilers though, which is why i'm grading you up.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

I like it

Lots of people have been grading it down, but I think that the story has improved. But we really need Hank back.

How can the series continue if everyone's dead?

Marsh-Mellow-Madness Marsh-Mellow-Madness

Ahhh, madness...

I don't get it... How can the marshmallow have been real? If it was real, who was the one who missed?